1. We finished school. We jumped back in after the move and we worked hard and got. it. done. I love when the older kids get involved and teach the younger kids. It is fabulous. I also like the flashlight app on my phone.
2. At least he’s half dressed. I love this kid.
4. This was almost the last of the boxes and I finally put them away. It took 20 minutes and I wondered why I didn’t do it sooner. Today just one lonely box of random things sits in the garage. That’s it. It’s those annoying 30 minute projects sometimes. I will get it done. Maybe even this week!
5. He’s still half dressed and calls play dough, “no no”. It gets confusing.
9. As do the chickens.
11. My daughter turned 13 this past month. We had a shopping spree at Forever 21, ear piercing, and a talent show in one day. Too much for my heart. She’s on the left and I love her.12. My son taught himself to play the ukulele and was in a talent show too. So proud of this kid. Love him. The youth at our church put the show on to raise money for Summer Camp, WHICH is great because for the two of my kids to go it cost almost as much as my rent.
16. Egyptian bread. Honey, butter, bread crumbs, topped with ice cream. I hear it was pretty good.
17. Two years and a fantastic curriculum. Thankful to Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler for putting it together. We loved it.
19. Country livin’ suits us well . It’s always a good time to run around the yard in jammies and rain boots out here.
Ready for summer!