1. It is stupidly hot today. 82 degrees and my Pumpkin candle do not play well together. There is a 10% chance of rain this Thursday. I am holding out hope.
2. In just 6 days my little boy will be 2. My heart might break.
3. You know the land where pacifiers and one socks live? Sometimes I lose random emails and I am assuming they go there. If you emailed me in the last few days and I didn’t respond, please re email me. I know I lost a couple that I hadn’t responded to yet! I’m having syncing issues with my phone and laptop. Honey, if you are reading this…..
4. Insanity week two has begun. I survived week one. In 6 days, I will have the first check in test for weight lost and inches lost. I will report. I am hoping for great things. I actually am loving it. Somewhere I heard or read a promo that said something in regards to Mt. Everest and feeling like you climbed it. If I could remember how that went exactly, I am certain I would agree. B E C A U S E that is pretty much how I feel when I am done with each workout.
5. Story. of. my. life. and seriously does anyone want to attend e cards anonymous with me? I can’t stop reading them. If you have no idea what I am talking about. Grab a bowl of popcorn, Pinterest, and search it. You will get a great ab workout from all that laughing.
6. I was able to get away for the day and do three photo sessions this past Sunday. I was at a park with a jillion Oak Trees for a few hours. It was like a storybook setting, just magical. It was crazy hot and after three hours of exploring for great locations, laying down in weeds, and chasing adorable toddlers, I was t i r e d and a hot mess. My make up joined the pacifiers, socks, and emails, in the land of the unknown. A hot mess I tell ya. I had a blast.
7. Remember our mice? They seemed to have left our residence. I am so grateful because the ants are starting to arrive. With six people and a dog already living here, I feel like having the mice AND the ants just might be a bit too much. Ya know? Unreasonable?
I’m 2 cockroaches and a white poofy gown short of being able to re enact this scene.
8. I am t i r e d and turning in early tonight!
Hope your Monday was happy.