Back To School

I am having the end of the summer everything has to be done in the next seven days before we start school anxiety attack. I know I am not alone. I read it on Facebook, see it on blog topics, and hear it from my friends. I am determined to enjoy this last week of summer break with a good mix of playing, late night preparations, and saying NO to stress.

As I have grown to love homeschooling more and more with each passing year, the one thing I have loved from the very first day is that I don’t have to send these guys off for 8 hours a day.

We get to be together.

Which is all kinds of good, cuz I kinda love their little faces.

* Emma  ~ 2nd grade

* Taylor ~ 7th grade

* Cameron ~ 8th grade

{In the spirit of keeping it real, yes there are moments that I would consider selling them to the first gypsy that came a knocking and I am quite certain the feeling is mutual. Just in case you wondered.}

Last week we were able to get our back to school photos done.

C H E C K.

Ready to hang on their file box for the upcoming year.

Happy last days of summer.

Not Back to School Blog Hop

8 Responses to Back To School
  1. Alicia @ La Famille
    August 12, 2012 | 11:00 am

although the end of summer is kinda sad, i LOVE that i don’t have to say goodbye to my kids. i just love that. i love being with them, even if they drive me crazy 😉 happy school to you!!

2. Awndrea
    August 12, 2012 | 3:18 pm

Fab photos! I hope you guys have a great school year!! I look forward to hearing/reading all about it!

3. Heidi (Dearlylovedmist)
    August 12, 2012 | 6:30 pm

Beautiful photos. I’ll be taking my kids pics soon. Maybe next week sometime…We’ll start school after Labor Day.

August 13, 2012 | 6:11 am

Such cute kiddoes!
    I can’t believe you start school next week! EEEK!
    Enjoy your last week of summer my friend!
    Ps. Can you please come to MT to take pics of my kids?
    Thank you!

August 13, 2012 | 9:07 pm

I’m right there with ya, friend! I think you wrote my mind.

6. Joan (Our School at Home)
    August 22, 2012 | 9:13 am

I love them! I have a seventh-grade daughter as well, though she’s doing coursework across a few levels – so I will be following ALL of your kids’ progress to see what you’re doing! 🙂

7. floor plans for ranch homes 2800 sq ft
    September 3, 2014 | 11:05 pm

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively seful and it has helped mee out
    loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist other
    users like its aided me. Good job.

8. pair pokemon sprites
    November 15, 2014 | 7:57 am

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself,
    only go to see this site everyday since it offers quality
    contents, thanks