1. Allows me to shop for my husband, while he was at work. This was option 1. He went with option 3.
2. It is handy to have a pretty awesome camera around for all the times I don’t have my big camera. One would not want to miss any spontaneous excitement of my little guy. My 7 year old caught this pic.
3. I completely forgot my camera on Awana Awards Night. I did remember to bring all my kids and lock the house up though. My phone is always my back up. This was one of my daughter’s groups of kids that have completed two books. We are blessed to have a fantastic large Awana program nearby! I think there is about 500 kids total.
4. The other day we were running late to a birthday party and on the way, I sent my older two into Kohl’s for a birthday card. They have been doing more and more of this lately. I explained they were not to come out with like a 9.99 card or anything, etc. They picked an adorable card with a dog with a party hat that says “are we gonna celebrate or what?”. Seems harmless enough except there were two DRINKS on the table. This was an 8th grader’s birthday party and did I mention my husbands a pastor? Nothing like sending my pastor kid to a party with an inappropriate card in hand. We had no time to get another. I was able to text ahead to the mom with a plea I may make often these days…Please don’t judge me.
5. My phone is now the remote for our new lovely Apple TV. See it sandwiched in there between CardStar and My Fitness Pal. (which are two of my favorite apps ever).
6. This morning my daughter was in a play and I hear some faint music going off. Nobody seemed to be reaching for their phone. I headed into an internal rant about why someone couldn’t turn their phone off for 90 minutes, only to be awakened with the realty that it was in fact my phone. I had bumped it when I was reaching in for some gum. I frantically headed for the nearest exit toting a purse that had Zach Effron’s somewhat muffled voice singing the Boys Are Back. Not embarrassing at all.
7. Allowed me to show the hubby what he was missin’ for dinner.
8. Finally, my favorite is finding surprise pictures from my crazy girl.